Confederate Medal Of Honor Commemorative Coin Proof $129.95
In 1862, the Confederate Congress authorized the creation of medal to be awarded for bravery. However, no medals were actually given out before the end of the Civil War, so in 1977, the Sons of Confederate Veterans began minting the Confederate Medal of Honor to posthumously recognize distinguished acts of bravery by Confederate soldiers. The medal features the words Honor. Along with the seal of the Confederate States of America. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins: US\Commemorative\Mixed Lots".
2018" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Certification Number: * 03590 *
- Certification: U. Mint
- Strike Type: Proof
- Mint Location: Pennsylvania
- Type: Commemorative
- Year: 2018
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Uncirculated
- Composition: Cu, silver-plated with spot-gold